Purple Nights Agency

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars Guild

+11
Angel Vanity
Blaze Eternia
Zombie
Murky
PurpleHaze
travis
not your GF
Natasha Verstenen
METAL
Martin
Stephanie
15 posters

Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-)

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) Empty Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-)

Post by Stephanie Sat 21 Feb 2009, 12:14

Haii i be Stephanie ^_^ heres my short list of who the hell am i things Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) 1659

Name: If you still dont know that one then you should get your eyes checked x.x
    Date of birth: 16-6-88 Which means im 20 ;o
    Gender:Ho-ho-ho how funny cant figure that one out yourself yet?
    Single/Relationship:Single ;) For now.. ^_^
    Where do i live?: Liverpool~England No i dont care about the footy competitions and im not a hooligan -_-"
    Who am i ingame?:Just a member called Risen Sapph Hug my Teddybear The Shadowbear ^_^ etc.
    School/Work?:Fulltime nurse + additional studies ^^"
    What i like:Hmmm i dont think im allowed to tell those kinda things in here :o Well i like talking.... alot :D and i used to do boxing played football *Goalie hooray* Not alot of girly girl things for me besides manhunting.
    What i dont like: People who wake me up when im asleep and then smile at me... i dont want to wake up for some kind of happy talk xD Atleast not if the person doesnt ahve something for me :D
    Goal ingame: Primeval (Warrior) Vabbian (Assassin) Being violent against martin metal and other men in the guild (Only jokeing get out from under the couch martin >_<)
    Friends?:Sure just add me and ill add you aswell ^_^
    Any ingame help?:Name it when im online and ill try to help aslong as its missions/quests/advice i dont do anything about your empty storage chest xD

Anything else you want to know ask it and ill add the info i gues :p No naughty things Martin xD

Last edited by Stephanie on Sun 01 Mar 2009, 09:43; edited 1 time in total
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Number of posts : 123
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) Empty Re: Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-)

Post by Martin Sat 21 Feb 2009, 13:02

Stephanie wrote:
    Anything else you want to know ask it and ill add the info i gues :p No naughty things Martin xD
    But I may ask for them anyway? ;d

I'll just use your dummie guide for my post^^

Name: If you couldn't figure out stephs name then yea.. just do what she told you ;p
    Date of birth: 11-9-87
    Single/Relationship: single
    Where do i live?: Italy - Bolzano .. bet you never heard of it :P But I change country due to my job every half year anyway^^
    Who am i ingame?: I Angel Spirit I , Baneful Effect, I Lost My Mind (no this one doesn't resemble me, at least not all the time :P )
    School/Work?: Raftguide for few years now.. in my past i changed job/school more often than my underwear, took me awhile to find something i like ^^
    What i like: Used to be a complete sport freak^^ now I just play football sometimes, since my job is about sports anyway I just spent evenings playing GW ect Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) 1659 (and i like english nurses)
    What i dont like: arrogant people who think they know verything better ... and beggers ;x
    Goal ingame: Elite vabbi on necro, so steph wants to hump him
    Friends?: i don't mind being added as long as you don't spam me.. well metal does it anyway :P^^
    Any ingame help?: I usually help everyone who ask, just don't like to be pushed in case I need a few min to be ready

And same goes for me, if you wanna know something just ask.. I'm not afraid to give out any info no matter what ;d

I'll add a picture later tonight Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) 1659
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) Empty Re: Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-)

Post by Stephanie Sat 21 Feb 2009, 13:17

Hump your necro? No wonder metal thinks weird things about us xD And ofcourse you can ask me anything but i have no idea if ill include everything in that post over there ;) Some things are just too... personal Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) 1659 And changeing school more then you change your underwear... Is that an eww at your underwear or an aww for haveing to change school so many times? o.o
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Post by Martin Sat 21 Feb 2009, 14:16

well i exaggerated a little.. I just changed 3 times and work like 4 times ;d at least i learned alot of different stuff a little Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) 1659
    so yea even tho im a guy i still care about hygiene :P
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sat 21 Feb 2009, 14:21

Well okay thats good then... wait didnt you say you changed school MORE often then you changed your underwear... you changed underwear less then 3 times in your life? O_____O Omg xD speaking about undies i have to decide what colour to wear tomorrow red or dark blue x_x
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Post by Martin Sat 21 Feb 2009, 14:38

nah x.x i shouldn't have picked different words :P
    about your undies.. i would need to see you in them to decide ;/
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Post by Martin Sat 21 Feb 2009, 18:11

added a picture.. aaand since you also talked about your hair.. mine is usualy really short.. but it has been a cold winter ;x
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sun 22 Feb 2009, 02:20

Raaaaawrrrrrrrrrrrr eyecolour? Blue here x____x
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Post by Martin Sun 22 Feb 2009, 06:40

brown.. same for hair (more of a dark one) Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) 1659
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sun 22 Feb 2009, 07:22

I wish i had green eyes x.x Somehow i like green eyes xD
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Post by Martin Sun 22 Feb 2009, 08:40

I thought katie would make a longer post :p

aanyway i wanna see stephs eyes in color no matter if blue or green :o

edit: where did katies post go.. i swear there was one x.x
    METAL
    Admin

Number of posts : 135

Post by METAL Sun 22 Feb 2009, 08:49

You can use contact lences steph. ;P
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sun 22 Feb 2009, 09:30

No metal you dont fake your looks a model like you should know that xD Besides martin why do you always turn whatever i say into a compliment? x.x
    METAL
    Admin

Post by METAL Sun 22 Feb 2009, 09:40

He loves you? Suspect confused scratch
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Post by Martin Sun 22 Feb 2009, 09:45

bad habbit *tease mode on* :P
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sun 22 Feb 2009, 10:51

x___x went for dinner came back and all my replys have already been answered omg forum addicts xD
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Post by Martin Sun 22 Feb 2009, 10:56

say the one who checks forum as soon as she finished dinner :P
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sun 22 Feb 2009, 12:40

Hunny i was posting my replies and i was halfway so i left it on to finish afterwards ;)
    METAL
    Admin

Post by METAL Sun 22 Feb 2009, 18:27

Here I am now 0_0:

Name: Tsvetan, florentin or floro in spannish, in direct translation to english it means floweran lol. -_- Anyways call me METAL, or else.... >Neutral
    Date of birth: 29-08-1984 - 24
    Relationship: Single
    Where do i live?: Crappy Sofia, Bulgaria. :P
    Who am i ingame?:Metal Lordi, Necro Mastress and many more. :P
    School/Work?:No school pls, trying to start as a web designer. I want to be atleast, but it seems that the employers here don't want lol.
    What i like:Well Girls, Metal and any good music, GW, Friends, Pepsi, Pizza and stuff like that. :P
    Friends?:Don't understand the question. 0_0
    Any ingame help?:Anytime as long as I am free or want. ;P

If you want more info, send me a message or whatever you feel better. :P

Here's the pics. 0_0
    Pls don't trow shoes at me. :O

Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) Vjjfh10

Final result of having a crappy webcam. >.<
    Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) Asdads10

I'll post a better pic soon lol. :P
    I hate this fucken camera! >.<
    My moibile phone makes better pics than that. =_=

Last edited by METAL on Sun 19 Apr 2009, 11:27; edited 2 times in total
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon 23 Feb 2009, 10:44

Come to Englaaaaaaand we will give you a haircut shave you and buy you some pretty clothes to make you a real ladykiller ;o Me and martin will turn you into the most wanted man around. Smile abit btw xD Yous eem angry at me or whoever looks at the picture ;)
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Post by Martin Mon 23 Feb 2009, 14:54

That sounds fun Cool
    Reminds me of my cousins, all girls.. they were older.. and used to style me when i was like 8, i believe i looked so dumb, but I had no escape lol
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon 23 Feb 2009, 14:59

I would do the same to you if youd come over to England x.x If i dont do it then Joe would most likely transform you into a 'brother from the hood'-_-
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Post by Martin Mon 23 Feb 2009, 19:19

mmh brother from the hood.. actually I'm kinda curious how he'd do that :p
    anyway still waiting for the invitation card ^^
    Natasha Verstenen
    Natasha Verstenen

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Post by Natasha Verstenen Tue 24 Feb 2009, 11:50

Well i gonnaintroduce myself Shocked
    My name is Natasha i am 17 years old i was born in Australia and lived there since i was 3 years old after that i moved to the netherlands.
    I got a boyfriend as some people might know on GW Sweet boy it is Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) 1659
    Anyway my hobbies are Dancing most the time all kinds of dancing i like going to lessons 3 times a week, i like to meet up with my friends in my favorite pub (No i dont drink till i`m drunk)i am a student Horeca i work since short in a Restaurant as a Waitress love the job I love you Well my goal on GW is well actually dont know just making fun with people i suppose Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) 1659
    Who am i in game that would be easy cause that would be Natasha verstenen :D
    And i like all kind of people call what kind of people and i might had some friends of those even arrogant they are funny Exclamation

Well my head gonna explode if i must tell more about myself!

So that is me Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) 1659
    not your GF
    not your GF

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by not your GF Wed 25 Feb 2009, 16:08

lets see... about me...
    omg thats such a loaded ?..
    married was am still... divorce... yes trying... my lawyer quit on me...
    grew up in Alberta Canada.. moved to BC last August... as they call it where I live the okanagan... or to most ppl... the area of sunshine tax...
    I live in a small apartment with bf and a stinky boxer.... can you bottle dog gas an make a killing on it???
    I was a Baker in alberta... now i play with a easy bake oven and make donuts .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 03:32