Purple Nights Agency

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars Guild

3 posters

anet doent like speed clears and solo farming

travis
    travis

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

anet doent like speed clears and solo farming Empty anet doent like speed clears and solo farming

Post by travis Thu 18 Jun 2009, 23:58

with the screwing up of cry of pain ('Evil or Very Mad') i decided to check developer page. it appears tht anet doesn't really like speed clears or solo farming and that they are going to keep an eye on those areas starting with cry of pain. and we should watch for future changes. so it looks like more nerfs are on the way. they mention shadow form doesn't seem of concern but i wouldn't be to sure about that.('Rolling Eyes')and in truth it began with keg farming nerf. what do u guys think about it or do u even care?
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Number of posts : 123
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

anet doent like speed clears and solo farming Empty Re: anet doent like speed clears and solo farming

Post by Martin Fri 19 Jun 2009, 04:18

lol nerfed curse necro in pve -.-
    and tera on forum Shocked
    Angel Vanity
    Angel Vanity

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-06-07

anet doent like speed clears and solo farming Empty Re: anet doent like speed clears and solo farming

Post by Angel Vanity Fri 19 Jun 2009, 17:53

Well that sucks.. Rolling Eyes
    First i could only farm with my perma sin cherry.. so they nerf it.
    Then, i managed to do the keg farm (not hard i know!).. so they nerf it..
    Thankgod for my smite. Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 23:22