Purple Nights Agency

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars Guild

4 posters

Red headed girl talks about GW o_o

METAL
    Admin

Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Red headed girl talks about GW o_o Empty Red headed girl talks about GW o_o

Post by METAL Mon 20 Apr 2009, 13:00

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Red headed girl talks about GW o_o Empty Re: Red headed girl talks about GW o_o

Post by Stephanie Wed 22 Apr 2009, 07:50

Whats so amazing about that? O.o I play it aswell and discuss it with my friend x_X Oh well gues Yay for girlpower then but still i dont see whats all that amazing about it xD But i gues men pay more attention if they can see someone since reading is sooo hard.
    METAL
    Admin

Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by METAL Thu 23 Apr 2009, 18:52

Meh just never imagined i'll see a vid like this about GW stuff too. Suspect
    PurpleHaze
    PurpleHaze

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by PurpleHaze Wed 03 Jun 2009, 02:48

Mad She's so annoying. May be a good or even exceptional player, but I'd hate having an argument with her in real life. I don't like foul mouth girls... maybe only under a very specific set or circumstances... but this ain't one. :P
    Shadowbane
    Shadowbane

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by Shadowbane Thu 25 Jun 2009, 06:21

I laughed pretty hard at the random arena one. Mainly for the last line of the vid :P

Though I lost all respect when it mentioned it ran ursan and then decided to bitch at the level of sophistication of it's userbase when it was viable...tsk, tsk, tsk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 09:34