Purple Nights Agency

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars Guild

+11
Angel Vanity
Blaze Eternia
Zombie
Murky
PurpleHaze
travis
not your GF
Natasha Verstenen
METAL
Martin
Stephanie
15 posters

Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-)

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-)

Post by Stephanie Thu 26 Feb 2009, 13:10

Okay good to know abit more about you two Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) - Page 2 1659 Sorry i havent been active on the forum lately i had alot of different things on my mind but your dog looks adorable on that picture ^^
    travis
    travis

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-)

Post by travis Thu 26 Feb 2009, 13:26

NAME: Travis
    Date of Birth: 7-7-77
    Where do i live: Kentucky usa
    relationship: single
    Who am I in game: Tera Grimm, Kentucky Charr, Mihoshi Jurai
    Hobbies: huntimg,fishing,comicbooks,anime...if u ask about pokemon i will punch you('Evil or Very Mad')
    Music:just about anything
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu 26 Feb 2009, 14:12

7-7-77 nice date of birth o_o xD so many 7s in a row you must be a lucky person in real :o Off-topic: Metal i reached 50 posts do i get a medal now? :D
    PurpleHaze
    PurpleHaze

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by PurpleHaze Sun 01 Mar 2009, 13:04

Hi all!
    My name is Bogdan, 25 years old (or young?), from Sibiu, Romania. I started playing GW last summer, more by accident (a games magazine offered GW for a budget prize in a limited edition in one of it's issues, and I was lucky enough to get my hand on it) It's the first, and so far the only online game that I've played (I only have Prophecies and Factions). Metal picked me up from Shing Jea Monastery, on a sunny day, teached me the basics of GW and offered a lot of help, for which I am very grateful. Leaving aside GW, in real life I'm a computer programmer (working on .NET for those of you who are interested) and since last summer I have a degree in Computer Science. My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years now, but she's not into (other) games (besides Pharaoh and Zuma). Strangely, we don't share many passions but we get along very well and I'm happy to have met her. I play acoutstic guitar but I'm nowhere near great at it; if it was to make a comparison with GW levels, it's say I'm somewhere on lvl 5 of guitar virtuosity. That's enough to provide some musical background for the camp fire parties on summer nights Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) - Page 2 1659. I recently got myself a harmonica in the idea that I'll learn to play it together with the guitar, Bob Dylan Style. For starters, it seems pretty challenging... I also enjoy playing pool and watching snooker on TV, Matthew Stevens being my favourite player of the tour. Lastly, but not least I like reading good novels, from classics to SciFi and horror, books are a nice way for me to relax and and get in a good mood. My current favourite writer is Stephen King (clown <- Pennywise, the evil clown).
    If you have further questions, feel free to ask. I can also provide Yahoo Messenger or MSN addresses on private chat.
    I hope we'll have some fun times together. Cya!
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon 02 Mar 2009, 11:41

Good to know abit more about you Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) - Page 2 1659 Wondering if theres more people who will bother to do an intro about half of the people has done so i gues xD Dont even know the real name of more then 8 people i think ^_^"
    PurpleHaze
    PurpleHaze

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2009-03-01

Post by PurpleHaze Mon 02 Mar 2009, 12:22

I forgot to mention my in-game names. Those would be:
    Purple Haze Zero (W) <- first and most played, tho' lately I've been playing my monk a lot
    Agent Darkmoon (N)
    Forrest Ninja (A)
    Unspeakable Gaze (Mo)
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon 02 Mar 2009, 12:41

Ah gues the sword was for your monk then? It also looks good on necros/other casters though :P Even on my assassin as defense set
    Murky
    Murky

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Hey i am (Sorry have to make the title longer -_-) - Page 2 Empty Murky says....

Post by Murky Wed 15 Apr 2009, 17:32

I'm Cali, but call me Murky, it'e easier this way ^ ^
    All you need to know....
    Almost 18
    Zombies
    Lollypops
    Xbox
    Tattoos
    Piercings
    Reading
    and I'm a dork. I'm really easy to get along with or so I've been told, and I don't get mad easily. =d
    And if theres anything you really wanna know, ask. =d
    METAL
    Admin

Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by METAL Thu 16 Apr 2009, 01:34

Nice pic, and I don't think you are a dork. Shocked

...atleast not yet. j/k. geek

Erhm what to ask, what to ask.... what miusic do you like. cat
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu 16 Apr 2009, 12:09

Yay the youngladys get more backup bounce Hey ^^ soon we will have an army to enslave all the men *Evil look at metal*
    METAL
    Admin

Number of posts : 135

Post by METAL Thu 16 Apr 2009, 19:50

erhmm......... y enslaving me while i am already in your feet, ladies?
    Murky
    Murky

Post by Murky Fri 17 Apr 2009, 13:44

METAL wrote:Nice pic, and I don't think you are a dork. Shocked

...atleast not yet. j/k. geek

Erhm what to ask, what to ask.... what miusic do you like. cat

It kinda depends on my mood. Anything from metal, emo screamo stuff to folk songs and indie.
    Although I'm not entirely too fond of country nor gospel, they both makes me sleepy.
    lol
    Martin
    Martin
    Admin

Number of posts : 123

Post by Martin Fri 17 Apr 2009, 13:51

Stephanie wrote:Yay the youngladys get more backup bounce Hey ^^ soon we will have an army to enslave all the men *Evil look at metal*
    yup it's 2 of them already marie and murky :o
    *crawls back on the couch* :(
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Fri 17 Apr 2009, 13:53

*Cracks the whip*

At Murky: Nobody likes country >_> xD
    Murky
    Murky

Post by Murky Fri 17 Apr 2009, 15:15

I'd agree with that the whole "No one likes country" but you haven't met my mother.
    XD
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sat 18 Apr 2009, 02:59

Really? xD
    *Cough* I got a dad whos into rock music and my mom listens to boybands of 30 years ago >_>"
    Murky
    Murky

Post by Murky Sat 18 Apr 2009, 12:53

It's really hazy to remember what music my father enjoyed.
    I remember listening to a lot of Johnny Cash when I was in the car with him when I was small. =d

So yeah =d Although some of Johnny Cash's stuff is okay.

But I didn't get any good music taste from my parents. ^ ^;
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sun 19 Apr 2009, 15:08

Doubt anyone does the music changes every generation xD Not alot of music i dont like besides the 'bitch' rap music >_>" They should treat a lady with respect Mad
    Murky
    Murky

Post by Murky Sun 19 Apr 2009, 20:36

Hmm, I don't really get offended easily
    especially with music. It's a form of self expression.
    So if I don't wanna hear it, I turn it off. XD
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Mon 20 Apr 2009, 08:56

They just make it hard on us really showing of everyone with a perfect body >_>
    Someone who nearly starved herself to death to try and look like it isnt uncommon anymore -_-" I dont have anything to complain but still if you listen to the stories of those people.. Its really sad and all. And as i had an ex who treated me like trash i pretty much know how it feels to be used as an object >_>"
    Murky
    Murky

Post by Murky Mon 20 Apr 2009, 17:19

Yeah, I've helped a few friends through eating disorders.
    It's really depressing that no one can be happy with themselves anymore.
    =(
    And I don't date much, and when I do their generally... um...
    yeah.. crazy. Anyways.
    But I just hope everyone will eventually relise that they are a lovely person
    regaurdless of what they look like. As so long as your happy with yourself, there's
    no reason to be ashamed.
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Wed 22 Apr 2009, 07:36

Crazy men in what way? Are they zombies? xD Not alot of good men out here either Crying or Very sad
    Murky
    Murky

Post by Murky Wed 22 Apr 2009, 14:34

Deffinetly not crazy in a good way. Some were obsessive and such.
    I wish they were zombies. Then I can add them to my collection. >=D
    True, there isn't, but I'm fine with that. =d It's easier to be single
    then be with someone anyways. More me time. >=D
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Thu 23 Apr 2009, 11:11

Ah... i had a rather violent one before which left me scars on both sides inside and outside..
    Hmm being single is alright but just haveing a person whos always there for you to hold you and whisper things in your ear it also great x_x
    As for me time i got many me time xD Except for the comeing days haveing to catch up on someones work so i might not post for a few days >_<
    Murky
    Murky

Post by Murky Thu 23 Apr 2009, 14:46

Awwww, I'll miss you. =(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 16:10