Purple Nights Agency

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars Guild

3 posters

Things to do together! Yaaaaay

Stephanie
    Stephanie

Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Things to do together! Yaaaaay Empty Things to do together! Yaaaaay

Post by Stephanie Mon 19 Oct 2009, 03:51

Alright lets kick up some events to get some life back into the guild. I want all your ideas of events posted here. Ill keep my list here of what we will keep open as options and then i want the officers to pick one every week.

Ill add in dungeons both done in the normal way (8 people fighting through) and the running way. For those of you who can run either post it here or send me a message. Incase anyone wants to max out titles with HM dungeon books... This is a good way to find your runners amongst the guild members.

Dungeons:

Catacombs of Kathandrax Runners: Martin
    Rragar's Menagerie Runners: Martin
    Cathedral of Flames Runners: Martin/Stephanie/Metal/Garry?/Rip?/Tera?
    Ooze Pit Runners: Martin/Stephanie
    Darkrime Delves Runners: Martin
    Frostmaw's Burrows Runners:
    Sepulchre of Dragrimmar Runners: Martin
    Raven's Point Runners: Martin
    Vloxen Excavations Runners:
    Bogroot Growths Runners:
    Bloodstone Caves Runners: Martin
    Shards of Orr Runners: Martin
    Oola's Lab Runners: Martin/Stephanie
    Arachni's Haunt Runners: Martin?
    Slavers' Exile
    -Justiciar Thommis Runners: Martin/Stephanie?
    -Rand Stormweaver Runners: Martin/Stephanie?
    -Selvetarm Runners: Martin/Stephanie?
    -Forgewight Runners: Martin/Stephanie
    -Duncan the Black Runners:
    Secret Lair of the Snowmen Runners: Garry?
    Heart of the Shiverpeaks Runners: Martin/Stephanie

-----------------------------------

Scrimmages (Friendly matches in a tournament mode)

1 Vs 1
    2 Vs 2

Either alone of with a set of heroes. There will always be slight rewards for those who entered and a larger prize for the winner/winners

Rules:

- For every 4 people theres allowed to be 1 healer amongst them. (Primary Monk/Resto rit)
    - In the 2 vs 2 there is NO primary healer. (No monks/resto rits)
    -Fight can be done any time of the day if both are there. Screenshots of the result have to be posted in order for it to be valid or an officer has to observe afterwards.

---------------------------------------

Vanquishing.

Again either runned or done with all. Those that can be ran will be placed below. Message me incase you can do any others (This means with spare spots for others)

Prophecies
    -
    Factions
    -Waijun Bazaar (Stephanie with 6 spots for leechers) 25~30 mins
    Nightfall
    -Mirror Of Lyss (Stephanie with 6 spots for leechers) 34~45 mins
    Eye Of The North
    -

---------------------------

Tag:

This is done in scrimmage mode. Theres always more that have to run then those that can 'touch'.

The skills that can be used by the Touchers are as it says any touch based skill. (Vile touch Vamp touch Vamp bite Wallow bite etc. So all the necro harmfull touches) Any non-touch skills means your kills dont count. The runners can pick any speedboost in their bar.

Rules:

Touchers:

-Only Touch skills
    -Within time limit means you win and get minor prizes(One with most kills gets big prize)

Runners:

-Only 1-2 Run skills the rest has to be empty
    -Survive until the guild lords fight it out (25 mins) everyone gets a minor prize those that are still alive get a big prize.

To be continued
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Things to do together! Yaaaaay Empty Re: Things to do together! Yaaaaay

Post by Stephanie Mon 19 Oct 2009, 03:52

Hide and seek.

This is done in an explorable area. Your allowed to use any skill in your posession to find the other party members. While they find a spot to stand in.

Question thats always asked: What about the monsters?
    Answer: Thats your own problem how to dodge those. You got 8 skillslots use them wisely.

You have 2 mins to find a spot then the one who searches has 10 mins to find as many as he can. Depending on the amount of people remaining prizes will be handed out.

Rules: Depending on the area it is....

-1~2 people who search.
    -3~6 people who are hiding.
    -1 Observer (Officer/Me)

-------------------------------

~Your idea here~ Message me if you got one :>

All prizes can be claimed by trading me after linking me with the post containing the victory evidence.
    Also any items you wish to put in the prizes will be accepted if they reach upto the standards. (Green/Semi rare Golds, Elite tomes, Minipets (Of all years Dedi/undedi) )

As with the dungeons/Vq the prize will go to the one running if there is any ofcourse. To motivate people to run others for fun.

Note: Besides me EVERY officer + leader is allowed to call in victory for someone. Yet it will still require a screenshot before i agree to hand out things. So ALWAYS screen it that you won the mini event.
    Murky
    Murky

Number of posts : 51
    Registration date : 2009-04-15

Post by Murky Thu 22 Oct 2009, 07:56

All of those sound really fun. I'm game. Things to do together! Yaaaaay 1659
    METAL
    Admin

Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post by METAL Fri 23 Oct 2009, 11:06

1 question, does the hiders must be alive, or it is better they die. Or that can also be depending. If they are dead the player cant rly use the alt to see names from much far. :P
    Just a thing that popped up, great idea Steph. cheers Basketball

Btw as for the dungeons, Me and T and Rip can Run CoF.
    I can more or less run Oooze Pit......

Also I had an idea about Melandru's Hope Speed clears. If it can be tightened to 7 mins, this will be cool, you get atleast 14 kurz and it can be more fun and less requiring than DTFC. More ppl can participate in it, I am working on making the routes for it. Plus some builds. It can aswell be duo'd 600hp cleared, in a decent time. Also good to train and help ppl advance game wise. :P

I thin we can do anything gamewise, we have the resources, we just need to get our organizing together. *looks at self n the rest offs* :P
    Stephanie
    Stephanie

Post by Stephanie Sun 25 Oct 2009, 08:20

Dead people are still party members and will still pop up with Alt just in grey not in green. If your alive you can sneak off if you want to. As soon as they can target you with Im following/targeting (Name) or the (Name) Is dead. Then your caught. Write the guide for MHSC down then. I do know of the Drazach Thicket one. And as for looking at the officers... There aint alot left. I have delayed my forum game for abit might be starting again soon though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 19:26